Welcome to Y Nyth, the static caravan with a new lease of life! Y Nyth is a nurturing and well-being centre on the junior side of the school. Y Nyth aims to:
- Build on children’s strengths and interests in order to encourage a sense of achievement and success.
- Raise self-esteem and develop social skills and positive attitude.
- Develop a friendly environment between parents,children and staff.
- Provide a short term intensive intervention rather than a long term placement.
- Provide a safe and structured environment,providing children with opportunities to develop emotionally and socially.
- Provide an opportunity for learning through experiences in a safe environment.
We as staff will:
- Be reliable and consistent.
- provide a caring,calm and safe environment in order for your child to reach their full potential.
- Value and respect your child as an individual.
- Encourage your child’s independence
- Encourage your child to take part in new and exciting activities/experiences.
- Encourage social and emotional skills.
- Work closely with mainstream teachers.
You must be logged in to post a comment.